ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS undertakes to make every effort to comply at all times in relation to the data processing it carries out, with the current legislation at all times regarding data protection, currently the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016.
Below, ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS informs USERS of the terms and conditions under which ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS will process their personal data.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Company name: Alé Alé Espadrilles
E-mail contact: email@example.com
DATA PROCESSING OF USERS OF THE CONTACT FORM OF THIS WEBSITE
- Purpose of the processing of the data of the users of the contact form:
- Manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries that users of the web contact form send us.
- Manage the sending of the information that they request and, where appropriate, provide them with offers of ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS products and/or services in which they have expressed their interest.
ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS will not make automated decisions based on your profile.
- Legitimation for the treatment of the data of the users of the contact form: consent of the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the users of the contact form is obtaining their consent, which will be given to us in the event and at the time of completing and sending us the completed contact form.
- Period of conservation of the data of the users of the contact form of the web:
We will keep the data of the users of the web contact form, for a period of 1 year from the last confirmation of interest on your part in our products or services, as long as you do not request the deletion of your data.< strong>
DATA PROCESSING OF EVENT CLIENTS
- Purposes of the data processing of event clients:
- Carry out the services that the clientele entrusts us, facilitate and allow the existing commercial relationship and carry out the fiscal and administrative accounting procedures of the company, and
- Keep our clients informed about the services offered by ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS by sending our commercial communications by email, telephone, post or fax.
- Legitimation for data processing:
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of our event clients is the existence and execution of service provision contracts.
On the other hand, the legal basis for sending our informative communications is the concurrence of the legitimate interest of ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS. In this sense, we take this opportunity to remind you that at any time you can unsubscribe from the referral service of our communications by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation of our communications.
- Customer data retention period
We will keep your event customer data for an unlimited period, unless you exercise the right to cancel your data and, in any case, during the 5 years following the end of the provision of services to comply with the tax obligations derived from this contractual relationship.
- Recipients with access to our clients’ data
The recipients of our clients’ data are the staff of ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS, and the collaborators-service providers necessary to carry out our activity, who may access the data as data processors and only for the purpose of provide the services that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS has contracted for them.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation. In this sense, we inform you that your data may be communicated to the Tax Administration to comply with tax obligations and to the banking entities with which ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS works.
- Consent for the treatment of your image
Given that the right to one’s own image is recognized in article 18.1 CE and regulated by Law 1/1982 on the right to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, at the time of the contracting of the services we request ourWe give customers their consent to be able to publish photographs and/or videos where they appear during the contracted Events, in the communication and dissemination spaces of the company, which are currently this website and the page that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS has on Facebook. , Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram, where the services that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS offers to customers are disseminated.
PROCESSING OF SUPPLIER DATA
- Purpose of the Treatment of supplier data: Manage the existing commercial relationship, carry out and/or subcontract the services that our clients hire us and carry out the fiscal and administrative accounting procedures of the company.
- Legitimation for treatment: The legal basis for the treatment of supplier data is the existence and execution of service provision contracts.
- Data retention period: We keep the supplier data while actions and commercial relationships are carried out and for the years necessary to comply with our legal and/or fiscal obligations derived from these relationships contractual.
DATA PROCESSING OF THE RECIPIENTS OF THE NEWSLETTER AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Purpose of the data processing of subscribers to the Newsletter and commercial communications:
Manage the subscription and referral of the Newsletter and commercial communications of ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS.
- Legitimation for the treatment of the data of the recipients of the Newsletter: Consent of the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the recipients of the Newsletter and commercial communications is to obtain the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the newsletter – commercial communications, through their subscription.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the legal basis for the processing and sending of Newsletters that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS may send to CLIENTS is the concurrence of the legitimate interest of ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS, except in the event that they have expressed their interest in being unsubscribed, by sending an e-mail to info@ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS.es.
- Period of conservation of the data of the recipients of the Newsletter and commercial communications:
ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS will keep the personal data of the recipients of the newsletter and commercial communications necessary for the sending of the newsletter and other commercial communications for an indefinite period, unless they request us to unsubscribe from the Newsletters and commercial communications service, by contacting written to email@example.com with a copy of your ID.
DATA PROCESSING OF FRIENDSHIPS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS is present on the following social networks: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
The purpose of processing the data of friends on social networks is to inform friends about the services that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS offers to customers, in order to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
The legitimacy for the treatment of the data of friends on social networks is the consent of said friends, when they decide to follow or stop following ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM WE WILL COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA
In general, the recipients of your data will be the staff, the company’s management and the companies and/or professionals that provide services to ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS that require access to said personal data, who will only access your data as Data Processors. Treatment, with the sole purpose of providing the services that ALÉ ALÉ ALPARGATAS has contracted for them.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST YOU
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that the RGPD 679/2016 recognizes to interested persons to access their data, to request the rectification of inaccurate data, to oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances , to cancel the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, to oblivion, to the limitation of treatment and to the data portability, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID.